About this role
We’re hiring an Administrative Assistant for a short-term contract of 3 months, to work in a multinational pharmaceutical company in North York. This position is a member of the administrative team that supports the technical services department of a busy manufacturing facility.
- Responsible for supporting the SAP Notification/Work Order Process
- Manage, create and modify master data records for physical assets within the SAP Plant Maintenance and Materials Management modules.
- Assist with inventory management transactions
- Create ad-hoc reports, spreadsheets and templates as required.
- Communicate emergency malfunctions and events to appropriate responder.
- Maintain the ‘hard copy’ filing system in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- 3 years’ experience with office administrative routines
- Strong computer literacy skills, SAP PM and MM, MS Office
- Experience working with SAP Master Data would be considered an asset.
- Experience within a maintenance environment would be an asset.
- An energetic, motivated, self-starter is required to meet the demands of the position.
- Able to work unsupervised, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good team player that demonstrates a flexible approach to work.
- Demonstrates effective organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Clear and concise communication skills
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement