About this role
- Responsible for day-to-day data operations to support legacy process data systems.
- Update legacy data scripts through development and deployment of new data ingestion pipelines, utilizing a validated data warehouse as the main data source.
- Lead application development for Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), following Agile Product Data Management (PDM) methodologies, and managing a team of co-op students
- Integrate real-time process data from OPC sources to ODBC database
- Implement robust version control system using GitLab
- Assist in data preparation and analysis to support complex investigations
- Manage updates to Data Warehouse product configurations, by maintaining mappings between source systems
- Intermediate level (~3 yrs) full stack development experience (Front/Back end)
- MS SQL Server experience is required, with expertise in advanced SQL queries and relational databases
- Ability to maintain existing programs written in JMP JSL, Python, MATLAB, R, and Java.
- Knowledgeable with packaging and deploying applications (Python, Matlab, Windows) Server (Web/Application) and AWS experience are assets
- Previous experience with real-time process data from OPC sources is desired
- Manufacturing industry experience, process control/optimization knowledge, and analytical data science experience (developing/deploying models) are assets
- Experience with LabWare LIMS, SAP, RapidPharma, PI are assets
- Familiarity with data engineering in AWS, and experience with MS Master Data Management (MDM) configuration are desirable
- Candidate must be a fast learner and a self starter, and able to adapt to a fast paced environment and multitask between competing priorities, at times with little supervision
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
About usBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB267971
- Location: North York
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: EmbeddedSoftware
- Closing date: July 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Application Developer - Ontario
Confirmation sent to