About this role
The Field Service Engineer with work as technical support for customer on-site throughout North America doing system install, start-up and commissioning on robotic vision systems. You will travel to client sites providing routine service, system installs, maintenance and training operators.
Position is built for an entry-level engineer looking to get their foot in the door to the automation industry. Looking for a road warrior who is interested in traveling our great country. Travel will be 100% Monday thru Friday with the goal to have you home for dinner on Friday night. Weekend work is possible but on a rare occasion.
To be successful in this role:
- MUST Be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Possess a degree in electrical engineer, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, robotics or computer science.
- Coursework in MatLab or C++ is required!
- Good IT skills (hardware and software)
- Prefer experience/knowledge in general manufacturing or automotive
- Self-motivated, with a high degree of integrity and self-direction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- MUST be a road warrior and willing to travel
Location of candidate is flexible, training in Georgia, should live within reasonable commute to international airport.
What we offer
Position is exempt, plus overtime as well as bonuses, excellent medical, dental and vision benefits along with a 401K program.
Our client is world wide supplier of machine vision systems.
- Publication: PUB262465
- Location: Bloomfield
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: EngineeringAndDesign
- Closing date: May 22, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Field Application Engineer - Michigan
Confirmation sent to