About this role
We’re hiring a Customer Service Representative for a 1-year contract, to work in a multinational pharmaceutical company in Laval. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Service. Answer preliminary questions and provide appropriate information. Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude. Demonstrate role-specific competencies on a consistent basis. Display flexibility and willingness to assist customers. Various administrative duties are also required.
- Answer questions and requests received from distributors and other customers related to orders, returns, product recalls, claims, etc… Manage the various mailboxes assigned to the department. Record requests in the Remedy system as needed.
- Communicate the status of back-order products via the weekly report to distributors. Coordinate with them and the business unit situations related to the management of product allocations and availability.
- Proceed with the various stages of EDI channel (Electronic Data Interchange) or internet site:
- Process orders received from assigned distributors.
- Monitor the different controls related to the transactions processing (price and payment terms, out of stock products, etc.) and address problems with the appropriate parties.
- Process expired product returns submitted by the third party.
- Record manually in the SAP system, orders received by fax and e-mail from distributors and other customers. Ensure the validation of key information to meet internal controls.
- Coordinate and address with the warehouse, the order shipments as per customers requested delivery date and transport conditions
- Investigate customer claims through the Remedy system, handle the authorization to return and process credit and debit notes.
- Meet the performance indicators established for the department.
- Maintain good working relations with buyers and Key Account, Managers. Ensure the adhesion to our commercial policies, procedures and various changes linked to our product portfolio.
- Perform other administrative tasks and provide information related to requests for business needs.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in customer service, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor of Administration or other related fields
- Fluency in French and English
- Outlook, Word, Excel (Intermediate level), SAP ECC 6.0, EDI
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure, flexible
- Customer-oriented, listening skills, respectful and diplomatic
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Autonomy, organizational skills
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement