About this role
You will report directly to the leadership of Finance, and will be a large support of the surrounding regional areas Canada.
Additional Daily Responsibilities:
- In detail, you will need to review business cases, strategy papers, and supporting all other aspects and team members in the Finance division;
- You will work with high level business partners and decision makers in the company to support and build working relationships and present superior results through data-driven proposals;
- You will manage teams of Customer Service representatives and your Regional team of Finance individuals;
- You will need to manage forecasting/daily reporting/budget numbers on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, and annually);
- You will be the upholder of company Policies and Procedures regarding any controls, or asset management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree required, Preferably MBA or Master’s Degree;
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Mining, Construction or Heavy Industrial industry is required;
- Advanced people management skills including leadership, performance management, and coaching;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite, Spreadsheet Applications, RTA and SAP.
Additional Experience with the following:
- P&L ownership and Analysis;
- Business Management;
- Operations Experience;
- Financial Reporting;
- Product Pricing (retail);
- Risk Analyst;
- Forecasting & Reporting;
- Regulatory Compliance and HR (Human Resources).
- Publication: PUB235651
- Location: Newfoundland
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Mining
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: November 28, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Business Manager - Newfoundland and Labrador
Confirmation sent to