About this role
We're hiring a Clinical Project Manager for our client, a Pharmaceutical company based in Montreal. This is a permanent opportunity offering great benefits for an experienced individual.
You will have oversight of entire projects as well as responsibility for detailed execution. This role is not for just anyone – you’ll need at least 5 years of experience managing clinical trials for all phases.
You’ll have expert working knowledge of project management tools and concepts (e.g. management of resources, planning and budgeting, risk management, contingency planning, analysis and reporting, and written and verbal communication).
- Design and review protocols (Case Report Forms and Informed Consent Forms, as well as other study-specific documentation, clinical study summary reports and supporting documentation for INDs and NDAs/CTDs)
- Recruitment of clinical investigators and in the planning of Investigator meetings (including negotiation of investigator study budgets and study grant payments)
- Conduct Good Clinical Practices (GCP) audits at investigative sites and vendors, assess CROs and other clinical research subcontractors such as central laboratories
- Establish and manage project timelines and critical path activities including clinical trial budgets
- Prepare management reports and assist in implementation of corrective action plans
- Work with clinical and other internal departments to identify and resolve challenges
- Establish and nurture positive relations with clinical sites and team (internal/external) personnel
This role is predominantly based in the main office, in a great location in Montreal. There is some travel (up to 20% of the time).
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in health sciences
- Minimum 5 years experience managing Phase I–IV clinical trials, preferably on an international basis
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements (FDA, ICH) including Good Clinical Practice principles and industry standards
Prior exposure to biological/therapeutic research and orphan diseases is an asset.
You’ll need some experience managing project teams and third party contractor. You’ll have learnt how to manage the multiple projects and shifting priorities that come with the early stages of drug development. You’ll be a leader, someone who can inspire a team, and negotiate conflict in a complex team setting.
Interested? Apply below to learn more.
What we offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB233912
- Location: Montreal
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: Clinical
- Closing date: November 18, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Clinical Project Manager - Quebec
Confirmation sent to