About this role
- Manage product complaints for optimal customer experience and document for regulatory requirement
- Coordinate product replacement for the pharmacovigilance group
- Main point of contact for customer service request or product queries.
- Handle defective product by document and returning to manufacturer as required by Canadian regulation
- Support other department with punctual translation needs
- Monitor 3 party for invoice re-imbursement
- Coordinate emergency drug release (EDR) and emergency import permit (EIP) requests, plus other prioritized customer specific requests as appropriate.
- Answering all incoming calls as first point of contact and designate to the appropriate department or answer inquiry directly.
- Work with the Veterinary Product Support Centre team to deliver exceptional customer service when handling all product inquiries and complaints.
- Assist in reporting of product complaints and facilitate investigation by the manufacturing site.
- Coordinate product replacement related to complaints via third party fulfillment warehouse or purchasing groups.
- Submit payments for diagnostic reimbursement requests related to complaints via global Finance group.
- Other administrative activities as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in veterinary clinic or customer service
- English and French: written and verbal communication skills.
- Education qualification within Animal Health Technician or equivalent
- Positive attitude and fit with Company’s cultural pillars of Integrity, Excellence and Respect.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Previous customer facing experience preferred.
- Results driven team player able to work in and with a proactive team with a high degree of customer focus.
- Excellent organizational and implementation skills.
- Personal accountability and strong drive for urgent execution.
- Master the importance of compliance with policies and procedures.
- Previous experience managing relationships across functions and geographies.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB248020
- Location: Guelph
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 25
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: February 16, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Customer Services Coordinator - Ontario
Confirmation sent to