About this role
- Oversee all propagation, plant nutrition, pest management, and harvest
- Create all nutrient recipes and feeding schedules
- Manage cultivation staff, including, but not limited to: scheduling, daily task assignments, training, discipline or advancement
- Use the inventory tracking system for state traceability purposes, as well as for collecting and reviewing data to optimize yields and make improvements
- Coordinate cultivation activities with other departments, such as post-harvest, packaging and sales
- Assess requested needs for facility, such as machinery, equipment and supplies
- Track projections for yields and cost of goods.
- Continuously review and maintain all cultivation SOP’s
- Maintain a clean, organized facility
- Must be able to abide by and maintain full compliance with Health Canada regulations as well as company standard operating procedures.
- Must have prior experience in managing a marijuana cultivation facility.
- Must be computer-oriented. Position will require the use of the company’s inventory tracking system, as well as any/all Microsoft programs including Excel.
- Must be highly organized and keep a clean facility.
- Excellent mathematical, language and reasoning skills.
- Must have experience and skills in plant biology
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB241165
- Location: Moncton
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Health Care
- Education level: Academic Master +
- Area of expertise: ResearchAndDevelopment
- Closing date: January 4, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Director of Cultivation - New Brunswick
Confirmation sent to