About this role
- Complete and send out all transload reports for all carriers on a weekly basis or based on the completion of pads. This information is currently pulled from Assetworks.
- Verify loads with carriers and resolve any trans load issues
- Assist finance with the MT balances that are trucked by 3 party trucking
- Verify and process transload reports based on the carriers purchase orders.
- Submit weekly standby reports, follow up on a weekly basis to ensure these charges are approved and submit the sales order once approved.
- Submit revenue sales orders based of Power BI reporting.
- Review and close purchase orders that are no longer valid or cancelled. Complete a quarterly review of all purchase orders submitted through dispatch for trucking and standby. Work with accounts payable and finance to also clear any purchase orders that are causing issues in AX.
- Work with accounts payable to resolve any purchase order issues that are not only related to dispatch. Aid other groups if they are not able to reverse their own purchase orders.
- Complete monthly accruals and provide finance details of financial costs that may not be billable to certain companies.
- Assist carriers with any AssetWorks issues that they may have. Enter information into AssetWorks for trucking companies that were not able to update UST’s.
- Issue purchase orders to all carriers based off forecasts from Dispatch.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting requested from Dispatch or management. Information is pulled from all services which include Power BI, Assetworks and Microsoft AX.
- Assist dispatch with any standby purchase order issues that may arise from accounts payable.
- Pull metric ton reports for Safety on a quarterly basis.
- Balance P&L reports pulled from Finance to deal with any revenue or expense issues that may arise.
- Prepare and attach back up to the sales order for customer satisfaction and for auditing purposes.
- Create/Submit incident reports/ quality reports/ sand spills in Insight and keep records of all the incidents in spreadsheet with detailed information on hand.
- Provide proper documentation and analysis for auditing purposes when requested (PWC, Encana Auditors).
- Prepare expense/ revenue accruals on monthly basis for standby/chainups and reconcile if there are any issues.
- Post-secondary education in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Strong team player as well as ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and highly self-motivated
- Working experience with Power BI, Excel and MS Dynamics AX preferred
- Must be flexible and willing to work effectively in a cross functional environment
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB236493
- Location: Calgary
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: OilAndGas
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: December 5, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Dispatch Analyst - Alberta
Confirmation sent to