About this role
You have a background in private equity, likely some mergers and acquisition wins. Your strength lies with treasury finance, structuring finance deals, and you have worked closely with financial institutions. In this role, there will be refinancing, bonds, and loan structures – and the assets in Latin America will be your main focus.
It’s an unusual combination but we are looking for someone special for this senior position. There’s an extraordinary package ready if you have the combination of expertise and drive we are seeking. Read on, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a discreet callback to learn more.
You’ll be driving capital allocation, financial planning, financial control, risk management, treasury, financial systems, and reporting, assisting the CFO of this major asset management company.
You’ll be a highly motivated, and strongly incentivized, EVP for Finance. You’ll report and work directly with the CFO of the parent company. You’ll play an instrumental role in the future growth and positioning for growth in Latin America. As a trusted advisor and treasury expert for senior management, you will develop and implement strategies for the continued financial health of the organization.
At appointment there will be little travel, but the expectation is that you’ll visit assets in Latin America one week every month (Chile, Colombia, Panama).
- Supporting C-Executive Leadership Team as a financial problem-solver (maximizing operating performance while communicating consistently about performance and financial decisions)
- Assisting senior management in capital allocation, financial planning and results management
- Analyzing company’s financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs, and budgets
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting for monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Managing all external audits and ensure records are maintained in accordance with accounting principles
- Working to develop financial technology to optimize financial systems across the regions, including acquired assets
You’ll oversee technical accounting matters, contract review, private company equity matters and private company financing arrangements. You’ll be leading the treasury finance side.
- 12+ years of senior financial and/or operational experience, ideally in energy/utilities (preferably with some experience in start-ups
- BS or BA, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Proven strategic thinker and problem solver when it comes to competitive strategy, business models and resource allocation
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven mindset, you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competency in Spanish/English
You’ll apply your strategic thinking to competitive strategy and business structure. You’ll be a strategic business partner to the C-Executive Leadership Team. In return, your value will be recognized with a compelling package and significant future opportunities.
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Imran Walji is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement