About this role
- Providing support to Finance in the area of Financial Reporting, Planning and Forecasting, monthly financial results analysis and review deck preparation;
- Lead and coordinate the preparations of Affiliate monthly business review deck (including deep dive), Area MBR, IBU review deck (MFR and HomeRun);
- Perform monthly result analysis (P&L, OPEX deep dive, pricing, etc.) and review with CFO;
- Coordinate business planning and forecasting processes, collecting inputs, and submit forecast in financial reporting systems;
- Perform as business partner of business unit, support BU leaders with business performance tracking and analysis (whole P&L), finding R&Os;
- Collaborate with International FP&A team on all reporting requirements for Canada and ensure timely and accurate submissions;
- Be the key resource for all financial inputs required for projects within the Affiliate.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Marketing, or equivalent work experiences;
- 5+ years of financial or sales analysis and planning experience;
- Strong analytical and financial/sales modeling skills linked with conceptual thinking;
- Strong Communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal;
- SAP and financial reporting system proficient;
- Personal accountability and strong drive for execution;
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent in Excel;
- CMA designation or equivalent.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB268228
- Location: Guelph
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 35
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Clinical
- Closing date: July 8, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Finance Analyst - Ontario
Confirmation sent to