About this role
We’re hiring an Intermediate Full Stack Developer to join the development team for our client located in Calgary. This is a permanent position with a competitive compensation package.
- Contribute to design discussions, execute POCs to research and evaluate solution options, develop solutions and deliver results,
- Provide efficient support and troubleshoot problems both internally and externally,
- Develop awesome, clean, high-quality code and become an expert on various platform components
- Work collaboratively and perform code reviews and design reviews to improve solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Must have direct Spring experience and Spring frameworks (JMX, JNI).
- Experience in profiling an application to troubleshoot issues, monitoring system performance (CPU, memory, processes, threads, network etc.) as well as performance improvement,
- Experience with consuming, producing, and designing RESTful web services.
- Development experience with persistence frameworks, such as Hibernate and MyBatis and relational database design and technologies, such as DB2, SQL Server, Derby, and MySQL.
- Development experience with the operating systems: Linux or Unix.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement