About this role
We’re hiring a Junior IT Support Specialist for our client to join their team. This is a full time position with a competitive compensation package.
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine future network needs and plan for network change
- Create projects that are designed to either add functionality required by the company or to address ongoing network failure issues
- Creates and maintains inventory of IT hardware and software
- Creates and maintains user accounts within the company.
- Provides support in migration of networks
- Troubleshoots technical problems, notifies appropriate staff of software failures and provides computer diagnostics.
- Performs root cause analysis for technical issues and recovering help desk issues and reports them on a weekly basis.
- Provide EDI Support and Data Mapping
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 2+ years’ of experience required in a similar role
- Must have experience with EDI Mapping/Networking exp
- Must have experience working with migrating to a new network
- Must have experience with a warehouse management system
- Must have heavy background in construction planning.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement