About this role
We’re hiring a Mechanical Assembler for our client, a Water Technologies & Solutions company, to join their team. This is a 1 year contract with long-term potential.
- Manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
- Follows work procedures and schematics including complex instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Performs manufacturing assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials and work instructions.
- Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures Participates in quality control inspections when required.
- Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Engineering field – Chemical, Environmental or Mechanical preferred
- Must be mechanically proficient, good working knowledge of hand tools and extremely detail oriented.
- Must be available to work day shift or afternoon shift as required.
- High School Diploma GED or local equivalent
- 1 or more years of related manufacturing experience
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
- Blueprint reading experience is an asset
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement