About this role
- Provide strategic direction in the development of existing and emerging National Medical Education learning activities based on customer insights identified within the area of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Lead the development of the Regional Medical Education plans by providing strategic direction based on customer knowledge, attitude and skill gaps.
- In collaboration with triad teams (MEM, MSL and TM), provide strategic insight into key customer plans.
- In collaboration with triad teams, plan and execute strategically aligned programs and effectively coach speakers on content of programs and KAS needs of the audience. This includes nationally developed programs, regionally developed programs, speaker tours, advisory boards, symposia, conferences and other interventions as needed.
- Attendance/participation at regional and major conferences (National and International) as needed
- Develop relationship with regional, national and international KOLs.
- Keep abreast of scientific literature/clinical data related to Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
- Collaborate with and provide expert-level CHE/OLA consultation and support to the regional sales force.
- Ongoing assessments of metrics to shape future strategies and learning activities.
- A minimum of a University degree is required preferably in business, Life Sciences or related Health Sciences discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience is required
- Prior experience in a MEM role as well as experience across sales and marketing is highly desirable
- Demonstrated cycle of success in Sales/Marketing including a track record of success in strategic peer to peer event execution is an asset
- Experience in any of the following: Respirology, Cardiology, Rheumatology or Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension therapeutic areas is required
- Proven project management, planning and organizational skills
- Proven strength in the area of teamwork and collaboration across multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong communications skills; ability to put data into perspective and communicate it concisely is required
- In depth knowledge of IMC code and Healthcare Compliance policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with KOLs to gain key insights and/or develop brand/therapeutic area OLA/CHE content is required
- Experience in developing and executing successful CHE/OLA learning activities
- Knowledge of principles of adult learning is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%, both domestic and international, based on the needs of the business.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB268500
- Location: Toronto
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: July 9, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Medical Education Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to