About this role
- Develop and conduct bid and/or request for proposals to supply market, evaluate bids and support supplier selection decisions and award recommendations;
- Conduct and/or support supplier negotiations and resulting contract development
- Support development of procurement and contracting strategies to support capital project procurement
- Execute post award contract administration responsibilities including managing change requests, preparing change orders, associated decision documents and approvals
- Monitor contract commitment and spend value, address and resolve purchase order and/or invoicing issues as required.
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze proposals, supplier submittals and other technical data
- Ability to accurately document and record customer, supplier and contract related information
- Knowledge of contracting, procurement and supply chain management principles
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Undergrad degree in a related business field
- 2+ years’ related experience required.
- Naval or port experience
- Experience with Primavera 3 will be an asset
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB249308
- Location: Saskatoon
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Mining
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: CostControlAndProcurement
- Closing date: March 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Contracts Administrator - Saskatchewan
Confirmation sent to