About this role
Brunel has partnered with Capstone Mining Corp to help support their Pinto Valley Mine Operation located in Miami, Arizona. We are currently searching for several Processing Tailings Technicians to join their team.
As a Processing Tailings Technician, you will be responsible for behaving in a way that demonstrates support of Capstone’s Vision and Values: Always, Accountable, Execute with Excellence, Deliver Results and Work Responsibly. Display professionalism and integrity always, be able to acknowledge good behaviors, coach, give feedback and mentor. Ensure you are working in compliance with Pinto Valley Mine standard operating procedures and MSHA standards. Demonstrated ability to perform all Processing Tailing Technician 3 responsibilities, knowledge, and competencies. Safe operation of equipment as listed in the requirements. Pre-operating inspections, organization and housekeeping. Operation of the equipment, including best practices for machine and consumable health.
- Role requires leadership and responsibility of work area;
- In-pit driving, radio communication, working around equipment;
- Confined Space procedure;
- Lock Out, Tag Out and Try Out procedure;
- MSHA New Miner or AR training;
- Knowledge of Mine Ground Control plan.
Key Competencies / Skills
- Signed off (5000-23) and qualified on two of pieces of core equipment from the following;
- Track Dozer, Motor Grader, Excavator (Track hoe), Front End Loader;
- Signed off (5000-23) on three pieces of equipment from the following;
- Track Dozer, Front End Loader, Articulating trucks, Motor Grader, Water Truck, Backhoe,
- Excavator (Track hoe);
- Ability to learn additional equipment as required;
- Able to speak, comprehend, read, and write English;
- Ability to perform tasks as assigned.
Capstone offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package. Their team’s culture is looking for individuals that behave in a way that demonstrates support of Capstone’s Vision and Values: Always Accountable, Execute with Excellence, Deliver Results and Work Responsibly. Join today!
Join the Brunel Family
Base-metals producer with two producing copper mines: Pinto Valley in the US and Cozamin in Mexico.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement