About this role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership to plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products such as process burner and syngas cooler in gasification industry;
- Develop testing processes, and validation procedure of new designs for gasification components and equipment;
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work using finite element analysis (FEA) and CFD;
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using SolidWorks and AutoCAD;
- Collaborate with global multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors;
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process;
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget;
- Interact with internal/external customers to troubleshoot technical issues, and secure feedback on ongoing operation for technical improvement and better customer support;
- Support customer service requests.
- Minimum 10 years mechanical design experience in a technical role in gasification or Coal/Oil/Gas industry;
- Sound design and analytical background, strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems such as Ansys Fluent, SolidWorks and others. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems, demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion;
- Strong interpersonal skills and team spirit, Fluent in English, Strong oral and written communication skills, Able to interface effectively within the organization and external customers.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB268845
- Location: Pune
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: EngineeringAndDesign
- Closing date: June 11, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineer - Maharashtra
Confirmation sent to