About this role
- Develop refinery unit operating procedures, operating manuals, training manuals; qualification assessments, and other training materials;
- Conduct data gathering and review meetings;
- Perform internal technical reviews of documentation and best practices in the areas;
- Experience using Microsoft Office software, specifically Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio;
- Ability to read Process Engineering Flow Schemes(PEFS) and other engineering drawings;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Equivalent;
8 years of experience in refinery operations positions of increasing responsibilitiessuch as Field Operator, Console/Control Room Operator, Supervisor, including exposure to multiple refinery units.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
- Publication: PUB269204
- Location: Kuwait
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 48
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: ConstructionCommissioningAndOperations
- Closing date: July 16, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Technical Writer - Kuwait
Confirmation sent to