About this role
- Provide coordination of onshore operations and maintenance activities to support the facility operations through planning, “Integrated Safe System of Work” ISSOW (permit to work) improvements and structured communication;
- Prioritize support and resource activities and apply them efficiently to optimize production and maintenance activities.
Planning & Risk Management
- Apply the long-and short-term integrated activity planning process to enable work programs to be completed efficiently by maximum utilisation of resources, identification of opportunities including elimination of conflicting activity;
- Deliver maintenance efficiency through templating of repetitive jobs and/or isolation schemes utilizing the electronic permit to work system;
- Drive permit to work system-planning improvement to improve ratio of planned to unplanned permit requests, ensure quality targets and KPI’s are collected, measured and reported;
- Ensure production documentation for procedures and work instructions cover adequate scope and are up to date;
- Execution of activities utilising the ISSOW system to ensure all safeguards are in place and all external risks have been considered prior to commencement of planned and priority over plan activities;
- Ensure assurance activities for permit to work and production documentation including actions from Audit and Self-assessment are being thoroughly addressed;
- Record and share lessons learned, ensuring lasting changes are embedded through process improvement and documentation updates/roll-outs;
- Maintain sound working understanding of plant process, layout, equipment configurations and maintenance management system;
- Maintain oversight of support technical competencies.
- Work with the Production Manager and Production Superintendent to establish strategies for the operations teams;
- Identify opportunities for facility activity and planning schedules;
- Provide Operational input for improvement projects, cost reduction and efficiency requirements;
- Delivery against operations excellence requirements including business optimisation projects.
- Gas processing and Power Generation Production Facilities Operations experience is highly regarded;
- Experience in application of Permit to work systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing and teamwork;
- 5+ years experience in the Onshore Oil & Gas Industry.
What we offer
With over 100 offices in 42 countries we are proud to offer this exciting career opportunity with an industry leader;
As a Production Operations Support Team Leader seconded by Brunel, it means you are employed by us & guided in this process by a dedicated Account Manager;
In addition to your salary that is always paid on time, we also offer excellent benefits;
At Brunel, you are securing not only a contract but also your career;
We provide the tools for success; world class training and advanced technology to ensure you succeed within Brunel;
In addition, Brunel also provides excellent upward and international mobility worldwide.
Brunel Australasia is a market leader in the supply of highly skilled blue and white-collar personnel for full site manning, temporary labour provision, staffing and recruitment to the resource industry. Operating locally since 2001 and backed by an international network spanning 35 countries, we pair talented individuals with industry leading clients and work closely with both clients and the industry at large to ensure the safety, financial security and stability of the candidates we place.
- Publication: PUB237993
- Location: Darwin
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 45
- Branche: OilAndGas
- Education level: ProfessionalBachelor
- Area of expertise: ConstructionCommissioningAndOperations
- Closing date: November 14, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Production Operations Support Team Leader - Northern Territory
Confirmation sent to