About this role
- Maintains a detailed project schedule, which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Participation in Team Meetings.
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements.
- Tracks resources time sheets
- Ensure coordination of the interfaces with Operations.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Responsible to track project changes and produces updated site-based schedule as agreed with project management.
- Compile summary documents, e.g. Project Report Summary, management Summary and SHINE Activity Summary.
- Collect and include contributions of the Team
- Responsible to track and maintain the project invoices Responsible for building and tracking change control requests
- Ability to communicate well, including writing skills Exposure to change management process
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduate education preferred
- 2-3 years of working experience in Project Management Area Working experience in Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical industry preferred
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB237962
- Location: Ontario
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 35
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: December 13, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Project Coordinator - Ontario
Confirmation sent to