About this role
We’re hiring a Quality Control Consultant for our client, a global pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is a 1-year contract opportunity.
- Responsible for all analytical aspects of a key tech transfer project, including but not limited to method transfer, Design and development, Execution, and Project management
- The candidate must be highly skilled in running multiple projects through to completion, in a timely manner.
- Lead projects related to testing for method validations
- Role includes preparation/review of protocols, testing, data review and analysis, troubleshooting, training QC analysts, and preparation of final reports
- Development and optimization of ELISA assay
- Work directly with other teams, such as R&D, TSMS, manufacturing and QC in troubleshooting investigations, or other projects as required.
- Ensure qualification, calibration and maintenance of QC Equipment
- Recognize, report and support OOS and deviation investigations, related to the method development and validation
- Ability to handle non-standard requests with little oversight
- BSc or MSc (or equivalent)
- Subject matter expert in ELISA development and validation
- An ELISA expert with at least 5 years of ELISA design experience
- Ability to work within the company Quality systems (Veeva, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical and laboratory skills
- Ability to prioritize activities and shift focus to respond to fluid needs
- Excellent time management skills, communication skills and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with business applications such as; Adobe, MS Office, JMP, Excel, and PowerPoint
- GMP experience
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Requires ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and comply with appropriate standard operating procedures.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement