About this role
- The Senior Quality Assurance (SQA) Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all performance targets and regulatory obligations to support compliance and reliability of operations and manufactured products are met.
- Applying a full working level of knowledge in Quality Assurance and Quality Management System procedures, this position is responsible for maintenance of various elements of the Quality Management system and procedures. The QA Specialist will administer systems such as complaints, change control, deviation, and corrective action and recommend actions that meet compliance standards as well as maximizing efficiencies for the Medical Isotopes products.
- The QA Specialist will perform batch release of products, and ensure high product quality. Other duties will include performing internal audits, hosting outside auditors, validation and integrity of data, and providing GMP guidance to research and development.
- This position is classified as a Nuclear Energy Worker
- Normally BSc degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in quality assurance preferably from a pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Excellent judgment and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other key skills include: organizational, analytical and leadership skills (ability to lead with influence).
What we offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a full-time job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume, to coordinating interviews, to extending offers, and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB262484
- Location: Kanata
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: Regulatory
- Closing date: May 22, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Ontario
Confirmation sent to