About this role
About this role
Brunel are seeking a Project Field Engineer for an exciting opportunity with a leading International Oil & Gas organisation.
This is great opportunity to join a leader in the exploration, development and production of LNG & Oil, as they expand there Queensland presence.
The position will be responsible for performing and overseeing all aspects of project construction works for conformity to project specific requirements in accordance with company standards. Assurance and verification of project construction works includes HSSE, quality, technical, schedule, and cost throughout the project execution of brownfield projects at the LNG Plant, located on Curtis Island.
The incumbent will report directly to the Midstream Brownfield Project Manager /Delegate. Their peers include other Inspectors, Engineers and Supervisors. This role has no direct /indirect reports.
- Proactive participation within the HSSE program and ensure all the HSSE requirements are fulfilled.
- Contribute to the planning and scheduling to ensure project objectives are met.
- Champion and execute the LNG Midstream brownfield projects assurance program throughout the projects construction phase.
- Assure works associated with the construction of brownfield projects and associated facilities are to project specifications and standards.
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of processes and physical works during construction of the brownfield projects via the implementation of company assurance activities.
- Maintain a daily record of the contractor’s work activity for the assigned projects.
- Document results and observations that arise from executed field surveillance activities and report accordingly, including recommendations for acceptance, remedial action or other.
- Provide troubleshooting during construction. Ensure that the Management of Change system is being used for any changes to the site work.
- Participate in system punch list walk downs.
- Keep supervisor and senior management fully abreast of all key risks and issues.
- Ensure that project works deliverables are completed.
- Build and maintain positive relations with key stakeholders.
- Implementation of company best practice behaviour throughout all tasks undertaken, promoting professional conduct at all times. Attend daily contractor pre-start meetings and toolbox meetings.
- The incumbent must abide by company policy in relation to HR policies and procedures such as annual HR cycle and meet deadlines within the appropriate time frames. Health Safety Security and Environment (HSSE).
- Conduct regular HSSE interactions in the field.
- Every individual has a duty to both themselves and those around them to ensure that safe practice is adhered to at all times. In addition to any specific accountabilities for HSSE, all employees are accountable for HSSE within their area of the Business and are responsible for ensuring that their team adopt exemplary HSSE behaviours.
- All employees are expected to be aware of, and adhere to the Business Principles at all times under Conduct, Our People, Society and HSSE and to participate in relevant training.
- The incumbent is responsible for the efficient use of their personal time to ensure all tasks are achieved within allocated project plan milestones, or time lines given.
- Minimum 7 years hydrocarbon experience eg. commissioning (CSU), Brownfields, Shutdown, Operations Experience.
- BSB40807 - Certificate IV in Frontline Management.
- Minimum Trade Certificate IV.
- Construction White Card.
- License to perform high risk work.
- RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights.
- RIIWHS202E Confined Space Entry.
- MSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmosphere
- C class Driver License.
- Senior First Aid Certificate.
- Microsoft suite proficient.
- Daily Rate of $825/day including super
- Curtis Island location
- 12 Month contract
- Monday to Friday role
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Brennan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane