About this role
- Work on master batch records and execute batch records, SOP, deviation, protocols, reports, work orders, worksheets, maintenance task lists
- Ensure failure investigations/deviations are processed
- Ensure that batch recommendations are based on sound science and supporting reports are of high quality
- Ensure timely review of deviations, and approve notation and minor deviations and no overdue.
- Coordinate, investigating and assessing Change Control Requests (CCR’s) and CAPA perform audits and support functions performing GMP activities to ensure compliance with cGMP standards, site and corporate policies
- Bachelor of Science degree specializing in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology or Pharmacology
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Quality Operations from a
- 5+ Pharmaceutical or Biologics
- Manufacturing facility Awareness of FDA Quality System Regulation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
What we offer
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB237011
- Location: Toronto
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 35
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: Regulatory
- Closing date: December 7, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Quality Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to