About this role
The role of the Sales and Marketing Coordinator is to provide organizational support to the Commercial Business (sales and marketing). The individual requires strong communication skills, the ability to work within many different teams and have excellent organizational skills. They must be able to respond to any enquiries via telephone or computer, so computer literacy is a vital asset. This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-established pharmaceutical company.
- Provide administrative support including but not limited to: booking/set up of meetings(internal and external), purchase orders, payments
- Coordinates off‐site meetings, by identifying and developing program focus, preparing agenda, selecting site, defining group activities and related exercises, booking speakers and/or entertainment, negotiating and authorizing site and catering contracts or organizing stimulating and productive team building activities.
- Assists the sales team, focusing on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and support team requirements accordingly.
- Liaise between other departments to provide the service most suitable to the customer needs, cost and time restraints.
- Process sample orders, manage sales budgets and ensure the sample SOP process is followed.
- Define sales team office supply needs
- Sales PO creation, vendor set up and payment
- Assist with the organizing and logistics of customers meetings including sales tradeshows
- Support the marketing team with the administration required for meetings, tradeshows coordination, customer events etc including objectives, agendas, invites, communications, selecting site, booking rooms etc
- Manage materials at pharmalink to ensure optimal efficiencies in terms of costs, storage, usage and compliance
- Liaise across teams and business units to communicate in a timely and effective manner and work cross functionally
- Maintain marketing team documentation in an effective, compliant and efficient manner (eg. sharepoints, collab sites, storage)
- Marketing PO creation, vendor set up and payments
- Tracking and control of the overall marketing budget (OPEX)
- Management of the loading of items into Pharmalink and the printing process
- Zincmaps/PromoMats (marketing materials approval tool) power user/TrainerEGQS-A-005-TMP-001-01
- Facilitates the on-boarding process across the affiliate for all people starting in new roles
- Available to assist in other roles and willing to adapt to support others as part of the wider affiliate support team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- 2-4 years previous sales and marketing experience
- Interest in animal health as a career is an asset
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead McLaughlin is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement