About this role
- Completing records of all duties as they are performed.
- Providing feedback and/or suggestions for continuous improvement(s).
- Collecting and disposing of facility waste.
- Performing spot or emergency cleaning as required.
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years’ experience in facility sanitation, housekeeping, custodial, or janitorial services is considered an asset.
- Solid comprehension of the English language, both written and oral.
- Must be able to read, understand, and adhere to SOPs written in English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, and to prioritize workload.
- Must be able to wear PPE for long periods as required.
- Physically able to work all day standing on a concrete floor.
- Able to work safely on a ladder.
- Able to lift 25lbs.
- Able to work in a hot and humid environment.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB231778
- Location: Calgary
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: HealthCare
- Education level: SecondarySchool
- Area of expertise: Medical
- Closing date: November 3, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Sanitation Technician - Alberta
Confirmation sent to