About this role
We’re currently hiring an experienced Script Writer / Workflow Solutions Analyst to join our client’s fast growing team. If you love working closely with customers to identify needs and design workflow solutions that transform their processes, this could be a great role for you. The Workflow Solutions Analysts are hands-on and wear multiple hats. This multi-disciplinary role crosses between business analysis, process engineering, software development, and project management. We are looking for someone who is skilled in some of these areas and looking to grow in others.
- Create new solutions through analyzing, documenting, planning, designing, creating, and training for Workflow Solutions.
- Become an expert in Workflow Solutions, implementing and improving each solution.
- Serve as project lead or in a supporting role in multiple engagements (including implementations, enhancements, new products).
- Work with customers and project teams to develop, troubleshoot, and test software solutions.
- Successfully manage relationships with clients and all stakeholders, delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Administer maintenance & second level support for deployed solutions.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Minimum 3 years of client facing experience.
- Minimum 3 years working with complex databases.
- Knowledge of a programming language and SQL.
- Knowledge of software engineering fundamentals, including data structures, testing, and debugging.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and cooperative attitude.
- Experience/skills in analyzing requirements and communicating them clearly.
- Love for learning the intricacies of a domain.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to define scope, establish priorities and timelines, escalate problems to management, manage risks, coordinate resources, communicate statuses, and manage delivery of results.
- Good working knowledge of software programs, including Mac OS and Microsoft Windows products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Physics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other science degrees that involve programming or equivalent experience with fleet management software, ERP, or financial accounting systems.
- 2+ years in a Developer or Software Analyst role.
- Ability to travel as needed (US, Canada, United Kingdom).
Nice to Have:
- Experience in any of the following domains: transportation, truck lease rental, fleet management (e.g. TMW, Mcleod), shop management, material accounting, financial accounting, ERP (e.g. SAP, JD Edwards).
- Development experience with persistence frameworks, such as Hibernate and MyBatis.
- Experience with designing/developing business process applications, (re-)engineering, modelling notation and execution, such as BPMN and BPEL.
- Project management.
- Experience working in software implementations.
- Development experience with IBM i (AS 400).
- Experience with JIRA.
- Experience with GIT.
- Experience with the operating systems Linux or Unix.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing — anywhere in the world.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rory Lyden is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto