About this role
- Review security vulnerability assessment reports and implement security patches;
- Integrate security controls (scan, detect, monitor) into CI/CD pipeline;
- Analyze automated security scans and define development security guidelines;
- Continuous improvement: working with software architect to address security issues;
- Developing the automation of security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes;
- Stay up to date with security news, latest vulnerabilities and best practices in the security domain.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years' experience working in Security related areas in a developer role;
- Knowledge of SSO methodology;
- Ability to automate processes using Python, Perl, Chef, Ruby, and Jenkins;
- Working experience with top vulnerability scanning tools;
- Interest in and knowledge of the security domain and related fields: privacy, business continuity management, crisis management, etc.;
- Security certification (CISSP, Security+, OSCP, IAPP, CISM, etc.) preferred;
- Strong result orientation and drive;
- Self-motivated and ability to influence others;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey key security concepts to non-technical audience;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
- Bilingual (French and English) skills both written and spoken;
- Aligned with the company core values: Integrity, Accountability, Excellence.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB268501
- Location: Montreal
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Research Facilities
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: July 9, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Security Developer - Quebec
Confirmation sent to