About this role
- Ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies and tactics in order to generate, qualify, and close leads to deliver on growth targets.
- Develop strong relationships with customers in order to both maintain and grow existing business.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders in order to successfully roll out new business.
- Develop strong networks and expertise within the industry to gain knowledge, contacts and leads.
- Ability to successfully operate in a technical industry and customer base.
- High level of customer service focus.
- Ability to operate within a CRM system such as SalesForce to ensure sales activity is managed and up to date.
- Learn and operate within the parameters of the Account-based sales process.
- Special assignments, projects or tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- 3-5 years of Business-to-Business (B2B) sales experience with strong track record of delivering on growth targets.
- Preference for technical sales experience and knowledge in the commercial and industrial lubricants industry.
- Previous experience in formulating and executing key client account plans with a focus on a solution-selling methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in Business or Engineering preferred).
- Exceptional sales and business development aptitude.
- Strong Interpersonal / non-authoritative leadership skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with customers at both the senior management and operations level.
- Knowledge of selling through an Associate or Distributor network.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven and results-focused.
- Ability to measure and document results in a sales environment.
- Comfortable and confident in writing and delivering presentations.
- Chemical/Mechanical aptitude and/or interest.
- Computer literacy to ensure efficient communication and maintenance of accounts.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB236491
- Location: Ontario
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: OilAndGas
- Education level: ProfessionalBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: October 30, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Account Manager - Ontario
Confirmation sent to