About this role
- Contracts formation, negotiation and execution; strong knowledge of different types of contracts, including standalone agreements, IT agreements and master service agreements
- Working collaboratively with legal department to ensure proper review, negotiation and execution of all Terms and Conditions for all contracts
- Preparing sourcing (RFx) documents associated with the execution of operations agreements
- Managing the sourcing process, including SSJ and proponent lists, contract strategies, correspondence with contractors, suppliers and service providers, complete commercial evaluation including award recommendation, liaising with business units and legal as required
- Negotiating terms and conditions, work with business units and legal department to redline contract documents, as required
- Managing awarded contracts, including contract change orders, amendments, etc.
- Updating SAP to reflect standalone contracts; creating outline agreements in SAP to reflect executed master service agreements
- Liaising with different business units on a regular basis, providing reporting to business units, as required
- Building on existing processes and procedures, helping to create new processes and procedures (template creation, etc.)
- Providing guidance and mentoring personnel in the best practices of contract and procurement management
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 15+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have heavy supply chain and operations experience
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Office Products
- Proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines to achieve goals and to identify and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB235878
- Location: Calgary
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: OilAndGas
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: November 29, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Senior Contract Specialist - Alberta
Confirmation sent to