About this role
We’re hiring a Senior Frontend Developer to join our client’s team. They will be responsible for the front end development of the client’s International global website. This role will be working with a product development team to deploy new functionality, but also responsible for resolving bugs and technical issues as part of a global DevOps team. This is a short term contract with the option to renew.
- Development and enhancements of website features
- Work with business partners and project managers to estimate work and time frames
- Work with business partners and technical teams to evaluate new technologies
- Integrate front end views into custom Sitecore functionality
- Develop new features with other third party JS libraries as needed
- Effective communication to a globally distributed team
- Ability to handle job stress, interact effectively with others in the workplace, and act with honesty and composure in public
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5-7 years' experience developing Sitecore websites in a global environment
- 3-5 years’ experience developing a global (multi-lingual) web site
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple cultures around the world
- Experience integrating front end code into Solr and Coveo highly recommended
- Sitecore Certification highly recommended
- Experience with Visual Studio and GIT required
- Bootstrap and other JS library experience highly recommended
- SQL and MongoDB experience highly recommended
- Understanding of branching strategies
- Understanding of fonts, character sets, and encodings highly recommended
- Understanding of Grunt tasks and ability to create/edit when necessary
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Marieke Bravo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement