About this role
We’re hiring a Senior Full-stack Web Developer for our client, a Mining company, to join their team. This is a full-time permanent position offering a competitive compensation package.
- Design and develop front end and back end architecture for web applications
- Work with UI/UX Designer to perfect interface aesthetics
- Keep up to date with latest web and mobile technologies
- Support integration of existing desktop applications with web technologies
- Passionate about creating innovative products for enterprise clients
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 6+ years full-stack web development.
- 1+ years’ experience developing Android mobile apps.
- 3+ years of development experience using Object-Oriented design and Service-Oriented Architecture including REST API
- WebAssembly experience a plus
- Experience in GIT is a plus
- Experience in Agile Scrum and/or SAFe development processes
- Knowledge in JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Must have experience using React.JS and Redux
- Familiar with Webpack, TypeScript and Node.js
- Experience Unit Test frameworks such as Mocha or Jest
- Must have a deep understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience deploying web apps on mobile e.g. Cordova/Capacitor.
- Experience with React Native and native development on mobile
- Experience deploying mobile apps to market is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies (C#, ASP .Net Core)
- Must have worked in a team environment
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gultchan Chevket is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto