About this role
- Support the Tax director in various tasks.
- Preparation of various tax forms to be filled with governments; Preparation of the tax provision and accounting reconciliations;
- Assistance in the preparation of the Corporate Tax Returns; Gathering information needed to fill the Scientific Research & Experimental Development (“SR&ED”) claim;
- Preparing answers to questions received under the governmental tax audits;
- Making internal audit to validate the sales tax and withholding taxes postings;
- Preparing supporting documentation in regards to transfer pricing.
- Accountable for monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for clearings. Perform analytic assessments.
- Work cross-functionally and liaison with Controlling, Procurement, Procurement Operations Shared Service, Accounts Payable and Business Owners.
- Develop and perform relevant training for Finance, Purchasing, Procurement Operations shared services, and Business.
- Generate various reports and status updates as needed.
- 3 - 6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Business degree
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is an asset
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
About usBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB268720
- Location: Laval
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: July 10, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Tax Analyst - Quebec
Confirmation sent to