About this role
- Establish Test Production Module (TPM) requirements
- Take Lead on the selection of unit(s) and / or module(s) that will become Test Production Module(s)
- Liaise with the other two Design for Build workstream Team Leads (Spatial & Data) to ensure alignment to Test Production Module (TPM) requirements
- Liaising with all relevant functions including, but not limited to, Operations, Planning, Production Engineering, Design for Build, Senior Management, Facilities, Technical Authority, Training and Supply Chain to enable the formulation of a cohesive and workable plan
- Ensure the relevant functional and cross functional processes are in place to enable the end-to-end process
- Ensure that all requirements, including Data flows, outputs, materials, support services, shop floor resources (operatives and supervision) are established and in place
- Ensure any training requirements are captured
- Ensure lessons learned during the process are captured and evaluated and changes enacted and re-trialed to ensure future success
- Collaborate with the business to make any IT changes required to support an integrated business modelling approach for the CSC program and an efficient transition from design phases into supply chain, planning and production
- Strong project management drive
- Strong personal time management skills
- Knowledge of Manufacturing and Construction data flows
- Experience with the use of 3D product model software packages
- Knowledge of PLM software packages
- Experience with the use of ERP systems and scheduling software packages
- Experience in Manufacturing process development
- Experience working in naval ship design, commercial shipbuilding, offshore construction, and/or other large military procurement programs
- 10+ Years’ experience in complex system manufacturing environment
- 5+ Years’ experience in a Team Lead role that coordinated design activities and involved direct staff management and individual team member activity planning
- Degree or Diploma in Manufacturing/Production Engineering or similar
- Experience with and managing multi-discipline teams
- Experience in Computer Aided Manufacture, CNC data extraction and Manufacturing Output definition.
- Experience in Manufacturing Execution software, assessment and implementation.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB267968
- Location: Halifax
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Shipbuilding
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: EngineeringAndDesign
- Closing date: July 5, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Test Production Module Team Lead - Nova Scotia
Confirmation sent to