About this role
- Standardize item diagrams across the work site
- Take hand drawings of diagrams and place into Visio
- B. Sc. Microbiology, Chemistry, Biotechnology
- 1-3 years of related experience in Visio
- Above average skills in Word and Excel
- GMP background and experience
- Previous experience in Pharma or Food, where there is a health requirement
- Above average Excel skills demonstrated by creating formulas for Master documents
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of accuracy
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering skills, being able to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization and have the ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB232102
- Location: North York
- Market: LifeSciencesAndHealthCare
- Hours per week: 35
- Branche: Pharmaceutical
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: November 4, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Visio Specialist - Ontario
Confirmation sent to