About this role
As the Account manager your focus will be providing technical support while communicating and coordinating with regional management, customer service teams, operations and technical personnel. You'll be developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with employees, observing competitors in order to grow the business.
There's plenty of variety and interaction with people here - you'll be answering client queries and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers. You will be developing leads and pursuing new customers in order to maintain and expand current product sales.
- Providing accurate forecasting for customers assist operations, supply chain, and manufacturing teams
- Representing the company at trade shows, conducting product demonstrations and networking to build a customer base
- Understanding and enhancing service requirements to continually improve customer profitability
- Contributing to achieving budgeted customer profitability
- Identifying, recommending, and implementing initiatives to reduce the overall cost of doing business
- Ensuring compliance with applicable HSEQ Performance Standards
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of responsibility (or comparable experience and training), education and experience, preferably in Mining, Geotechnical, Mineral, and/or Geological Engineering, Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years in explosives, construction, or underground mining industry
- Advanced Degree in Geo technical, Civil Engineering, Computer Sciences is a plus
- Drilling and blasting, distribution, job estimating, product sale and service sales preferred
- General knowledge of blasting including drilling, regulatory, safety project management, pricing, and contracts
- Ability to uncover and understand customer needs and match products and service to meet those needs
- Able to conduct blast optimization and misfire investigations
Bring your positive attitude and friendly demeanor to this large organization. You'll enjoy great benefits and a collaborative and supportive culture.
What we offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you, from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. Let us get you going so you can get on with the job.
What you can expect:
- Vacation time + 10 paid holidays + PTO days
- Full health benefits including employer HSA contributions + dental plan with an orthodontic option. Wellness coaching is also available
- Up to a 4% 401k match PLUS an additional company contribution between 1% and 5% based on years of service
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB230884
- Location: Chehalis
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Mining
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: October 28, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Account Manager - Washington
Confirmation sent to