About this role
- Critically evaluate purchase order related invoices before processing. Work with vendors, employees, purchasing and receiving to resolve discrepancies. Reconcile statements and investigate good receipts.
- 3-year accounting diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Previous AP Experience and preferably SAP experience.
- Understanding of Accounting Principles and how to apply them
- Strong organization and communication skills.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB233604
- Location: Sarnia
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: OilAndGas
- Education level: VocationalSchool
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: November 16, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Accounts Payable Analyst - Ontario
Confirmation sent to