About this roleThe Document and Training Specialist will develop technical maintenance documentation and conduct training onsite at customer locations. Controls experience is a MUST. The documentation includes Operation & Maintenance Manuals, Product Specific Manuals, Single Point Lessons, ECPLs, and instructional materials for training.
- Technical writing experience in the automation industry;
- Controls/Electrical background (hands-on automation debug and startup experience);
- Experienced with conducting standup instruction;
- Ability to be self-directed on projects;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD (Basic Understanding);
- Must be willing to travel (estimated 2 weeks per year, local and potential Canada and Mexico;
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, sponsorship not available.
What we offerBrunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with
programs to suit everyone. Benefits include paid holidays and PTO.
At Brunel you can rest easy knowing your benefits will begin on your first day
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of
the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years,
we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals
working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB235614
- Location: Southfield
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: October 30, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Document and Training Specialist - Michigan
Confirmation sent to