About this role
- Provide environmental expertise and support to an assigned business unit
- Supervise consulting firms tasked with completing ongoing monitoring programs
- Complete and submit monthly and annual reports
- Support operations during environmental upsets and responses
- Make presentations to stakeholder groups on plans and activities
- Provide strategic environmental advice to internal departments as part of project planning and operational processes
- Liaise with regulatory bodies
- A Bachelor’s degree in one or more of the following disciplines: Environmental Science/Management, Engineering, Geosciences, Biology, Agrology
- Any of the following professional designations: P.Eng, P.Ag, P.Geol, P.Biol as accredited by either Alberta or Saskatchewan
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant environmental experience working in manufacturing, oil and gas industries
- Strong knowledge of Saskatchewan Environmental Code and the Alberta Environmental Protection and Enhancement Act
- Practical experience performing soils and groundwater monitoring.
- Practical experience conducting air quality assessments.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills.
- Detailed understanding of Industry Practices
- Practical knowledge of oil and gas processing
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB237637
- Location: Lloydminster
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: HealthSafetyEnvironmentalAndQuality
- Closing date: December 10, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Environmental Advisor - Saskatchewan
Confirmation sent to