About this role
- Liaise with client, implementation specialist’s, help desk and development team to determine current and future SaaS needs and implement with these requirements in mind.
- Manage and maintain vulnerability patch management infrastructure across all supported systems.
- Work with development team to deploy and operate projects on SaaS infrastructure.
- Participation in on-site daily coverage with overnight and weekend on-call support as part of a rotation.
- Provide phone and email support to clients and representatives as needed.
- A four-year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field.
- Experience with IT support including operating systems, web browsers, applications, and networks.
- Must have a proven ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate successfully under tight deadlines.
- Experience deploying and maintaining infrastructure as code.
- Experience with networking, DNS, firewalls, Network Security Groups, Virtual Networking, Just in Time Access, Security Center and Azure Sentinel is a strong plus.
- Experience with Windows, Active Directory, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Azure AD, ADFS, DFS, Microsoft Visual Studio, DevOps, PowerShell, App Gateway.
- Experience with Azure Compute and Database services including Virtual Machines, App Service, and Azure SQL Database.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That is what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we have created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB238595
- Location: Calgary
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: November 29, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Junior SaaS Specialist - Alberta
Confirmation sent to