About this role
- Provide leadership for construction crews in an off-shore environment, keeping safety as a primary focus
- Supervise the decommissioning of all process and auxiliary equipment for an offshore oil/gas platform to include flushing, cleaning, and mechanical/electrical preservation.
- Prior experience with offshore decommissioning a must and extensive knowledge of piping fabrication, installation and testing required.
- Supervise construction efforts to prepare the offshore unit for de-installation by heavy transport barge. To include the installation of structural steel components, QA/QC of welds, Certified Rigging Inspector and Scaffolding Safety
- Supervise the refurbishment of Hydraulic jacking equipment and hydraulic power units.
- Installation of cable tray and electrical cable, termination and testing of cable. Refurbishment of MCC hardware.
- 10+ years’ experience, decommissioning and commissioning offshore experience preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Offshore Oil and Gas Experience is REQUIRED.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB228561
- Location: Dartmouth
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: OilAndGas
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ConstructionCommissioningAndOperations
- Closing date: October 12, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Offshore Superintendent - Nova Scotia
Confirmation sent to