About this role
- Contract management/administration of Common Site Service purchase orders and contracts on site. Daily interface required with vendors/contractors.
- General contract administration including maintaining confidential records and creating, maintaining and filing of reports, correspondence, statistics and related material for ease of retrieval.
- Advise team of contractual rights and obligations and the means to mitigate contractor risks.
- Capture, preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Chairing/attending and minuting weekly project meetings providing updates and reports to project management.
- Understanding the terms and conditions of executed contracts in order to verify/process change orders.
- Meeting with contractors to better understand/challenge change proposals when they do not align with agreed to terms and conditions.
- Liaising with the Common Site Services Manager and other staff to obtain information/input to support the contract administration and change order process.
- Raising Purchase Orders and Change Orders in SAP, obtaining signatures, distribution and filing for all site contracts to support the contract leads.
- Support in the preparation of request for proposal (RFP) documents, as required. Managing the RFP process and correspondence with contractors and service providers.
- Obtaining information for contracts report preparation and ensuring the reporting activities demonstrate compliance with corporate contracting policies, goals, and objectives.
- Reviewing of site LEMs and service invoices in support of invoice attestation.
- 5 - 10 years of industry experience related to contracts administration, preferably in a project site-based environment;
- Post secondary degree in Business Admin or related field
- SCMP/CPSM designations are considered an asset
- Proficient with SAP and MS Office;
- General knowledge of business law and legal ramifications with respect to contracts and procurement requirements;
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail;
- Ability and desire to learn new concepts as well as adapting to new and challenging situations;
- Ability to handle a high volume of work with changing priorities
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB243714
- Location: Fort Saskatchewan
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: January 19, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Contracts Administrator - Alberta
Confirmation sent to