- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- P.Eng. designation with APEGA (Must-Have)
- Minimum 5 Years of experience.
- Must be familiar with ASME Boiler Pressure Vessel design or fabrication.
- Must be familiar with ASME B31.3 Pressure Piping Code.
- Must have track record of completing calculations to support designs.
- Plant experience a requirement.
- Unit Support to Unit Mechanical Engineer to complete identified 2021 turnaround and unit priorities.
- May be required to support 2021 Turnaround Execution.
- Project management of inter-discipline projects in an operational chemical plant and turnaround environment.
- Prior experience in preparation of design survey paperwork and submissions to ABSA an asset.
- Must be able to work in both office and field.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 104 offices, across 35 countries we currently supply nearly 9,000 Technical Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well-established global supply agreements.
- Publication: PUB258723
- Location: Joffre
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Oil & Gas
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Area of expertise: EngineeringAndDesign
- Closing date: April 27, 2020
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Mechanical Engineer - Alberta
Confirmation sent to