About this role
- Work with the Program Team to develop & maintain the Process Classification Framework (List of processes) that will be used to conduct business in the Program;
- Demonstrate expert competence in process management techniques, best practices & strategy including the use of a Business Management Model (BMM);
- Coach members from various levels of the organization to standardize and improve processes;
- Facilitate process mapping sessions with program subject matter experts;
- Manage and maintain database of processes through-out the lifecycle of process development;
- Liaise & communicate process development activity with process owners from other programs and departments including Production, Procurement, Planning, Engineering, Security, Health and Safety and/or Human Resources personnel;
- Conduct process audits in order to evaluate the quality of submitted Documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Engineering;
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience working in a manufacturing or knowledge worker environment;
- Demonstrated experience in Lean / Process Management / Six Sigma projects and implementation;
- Experience with Shipbuilding or knowledge working with a Government or Naval customer base would be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 compliance standards would be considered an asset;
- Experience writing Process Maps, Work Instructions and Procedures;
- Experience facilitating groups of subject matter experts in the development of processes;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills;
- Proven ability to achieve high performance levels in a complex fast moving environment;
- Ability to manage through teamwork and influence non-direct reports;
- Ability to work flexible hours and overtime as required.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 104 offices, across 35 countries we currently supply nearly 9,000 Technical Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well-established global supply agreements.
- Publication: PUB228960
- Location: Halifax
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Shipbuilding
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: October 17, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Process Management Specialist - Nova Scotia
Confirmation sent to