About this role
As a Simulation Engineer, you will play a vital role in complex engineering projects and help manage a design team of Project/Simulation engineers to meet objectives.
- Develop automation concepts for manufacturing systems
- Test the performance, durability, safety and functionality of engineering solutions in a virtual environment.
- Configure Robot Controller Simulation (RCS) in the simulation software
- Develop off-line complete robot programs with multiple robot brands (Comau, Kuka, ABB, Fanuc…)
- Verify the feasibility of solutions and processes. Find and solve issues before the manufacturing phase.
- Validate the cycle time of each station/line. Optimize robot programs and find solutions in case of cycle time issues.
- Develop 3D layout for the robotic simulation
- Validation of processes in work cells / stations
- Simulate Robot moves to verify cycle time, reachability and feasibility, safety and ergonomics regulations.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Robotics Automation and Automotive Industry;
- Basics of Robot application;
- Mechanical understanding of industrial equipment and machinery;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experience in 2D Cad tool (AutoCAD);
- Experience in 3D Modeling tool (CATIA, NX, Solid works);
- Experience in 3D Simulation tool (Delmia, Rob CAD, Process Simulate, NX);
- Proficient with robotics (Comau, ABB, Kuka, Fanuc, Motoman, Kawasaki);
- Experience in Automation technology process (Spot Welding, Arc Welding, Sealer/Dispense, Riveting, Palletization, Robotic Material, Handling, Paint);
- Ability to create well-written, concise technical reports;
- Prefer degree in automation, engineering or business;
- MUST be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer, sponsorship not available.
What we offer
Brunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with programs to suit everyone. Benefits include paid holidays and PTO. At Brunel you can rest easy knowing your benefits will begin on your first day of employment.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of
the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years,
we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals
working together through a vast array of services. Join us today.
- Publication: PUB235628
- Location: Southfield
- Market: Industry
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Automotive
- Education level: Other
- Area of expertise: EngineeringAndDesign
- Closing date: November 28, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Process/Simulation Engineer - Michigan
Confirmation sent to