About this role
- Be responsible for developing and delivering customer proposals for the Thickeners and Clarifiers business line
- Be responsible for proposal budget development including best cost country sourcing
- Be responsible for proposal scope and technical accuracy including inclusion of proposal deviation / non-conformance list
- Liaise with sales to develop proposal scope and offering as per customer requirements
- Take part in customer discussions, follow up on proposal submissions and provide clarifications as requested by the customer
- Generate accurate cost estimates according to established standards.
- Maintain documentation and manage information, such as proposal tools and records, documentation of sales cases, CRM, and management of shared mailbox.
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy (or related field in Mineral Processing)
- Knowledge in thickening or dewatering technologies, other mineral processing background may be considered
- Significant experience as a Mechanical Estimator will be considered in lieu of degree/technical certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Prior experience in an operational position within Mineral Processing will be seen as an advantage
- Ability to interpret/appreciate client requirements/expectations
- Knowledge of sales processes, sales project management and/or estimation
- Good networking and communication skills, ability to work across departments and technologies with different internal stakeholders
- Good management, organization and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines and business pressure.
What we offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
- Publication: PUB229473
- Location: Ontario
- Market: OilGasAndMining
- Hours per week: 40
- Branche: Mining
- Education level: AcademicBachelor
- Area of expertise: ProjectManagementAndServices
- Closing date: September 22, 2019
Send me an email with the latest vacancies matching Proposal Manager, Thickeners and Clarifiers - Ontario
Confirmation sent to